Tuesday, July 17, 2012

a little weekend recap

I had SUCH a busy, eventful weekend, and I could not have been more blessed with such a great one!
Lets start from the beginning {FRIDAY}:
Kristen (one of my bff's) wedding was this weekend so we started the weekend off with a bridesmaid's luncheon at Off the Square Catering in Midtown. Such a cute place! I would recommend it for any type of girly gathering. The food was excellent (chicken poppy seed, need a recipe please someone), and the company was even better. SEE:
 the bride, Kristen & me

{FRIDAY:NIGHT}
We had rehearsal Friday evening at First Presbyterian Church downtown Memphis, then we were off to Flight for rehearsal dinner. (in between fellow bridesmaid, Whitney (view her blog- http://thatsinfluence.blogspot.com/ ) got into a wreck. OK----it was a bump. Still drama ensued then we were OFF to eat, drink & be married (hehe).
 me & the bride @ First Pres
Molly & me @ Flight- ready for our yummy filets

{SATURDAY}
Wedding day! Some of the bridesmaids got together before hand, then it was off to the church. The reception was at The Columns downtown. What a beautiful venue. Loved seeing friends I hadn't in a while! Plus I got to walk home (thanks to Molly & E being my bodyguards!) Before heading to the wedding stuff, and my sister snail mailed me a recipe. She is the best. I will post that first! Enjoy!

YUMMY!
 me & Molly on the dance floor
the BRIDE & me after a LONG weekend
me & my man (sorry iPhone photo!)

Stayed tuned because it's my birthday week! Hopefully I will have awesome stuff to blog about! Happy 24th to me July 21st!

1 comment: